Monday, February 21, 2011

NYX new Fly with me mascara

When I heard GossMakeupartist say that plastic mascara brushes are better than the usual I wanted to try one And what else could be a better canditate than one of NYX's newest mascaras?
NYX fly with me mascara is good but I expected it to be better especially after the Atomic Volume tester I got from Sephora. That tester blew me away. This mascara,however, did not.
The brush is thicker at the end and gets thinner.It reminds me of a Givency mascara I once wanted to try. The formula is nice, nothing spectacular.  After 2 coats my lashes are fuller and thicker but not dramatic and black like I want them to be.
With this mascara not proving to be my HG I'm still in search for the perfect one.To tell you the truth Lancome Drama is my HG but since I found out Lancome tests on animals I immediatly stopped using it. Pity. : ( I guess I have to wait until 2013 when L'oreal goes cruelty free.








OVERVIEW

  • Nice packaging and brush tip.
  • Gives natural looking lashes.
  • Does not make them dramatically fuller,thicker and longer.
  • For 11$ I'd say it's decent.
How much do you need it? Around 20-30%. Sorry. I reaaaaly wanted to like it.


Until next time,
xoxo
Alaeis

No comments:

Post a Comment