Monday, June 13, 2011

NYX eyeshadow monos:Red Bean Pie& Golden








Red Bean Pie: Is a somewhat reddish kind brown with a tad of purple in it. It's really unique and I think it would look good on any skintone.
Golden:Obviously a golden color but with a tiny bit of orange inside it; not very unique but I love it!

These eyeshadows are soft, extremely pigmented and butter smooth. I love how they feel on my skin.

Le Good

  • Soft, pigmented, amazing feel.
  • Cheap
  • Cruelty free
  • Summer colors


Le Bad

  • Golden not so unique
HOW MUCH TO YOU NEED THEM? I'd say Red Bean Pie 100% and Golden around 70% simply because many people might have something similar.

kisses,
Alaeis

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alaeis!

    These are gorgeous colours, especially for summer or when you want to create a 'glowy' look. :)
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete