Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yummy smells: SEPHORA Priorities Choco Muffin body milk and Creamy Praline Body butter

For you that love yummy smells you're gonna love this.Two amazing moisturizers that smell like sweets!


First one is the Creamy Praline Body butter.This is my second pot so you understand that I loved it!




OVERVIEW


  • Really moisturizing
  • Smells like butter but sweet somehow
  • 250mL for 12$ so it's relatively cheap
  • Lasts for a long time
How much you need it?100% it's awesome

    Choco muffin body milk



    OVERVIEW
    • Smells like Oreo cookies
    • Again very moisturizing
    • It's of more liquidy consistency
    • 300mL is 10$ so it's more economical than the previous one
    • Cute bottle
    How much you need it? Again if you are a smells person 100%.

    Till next time,
    Alaeis

    1 comment:

    1. Smells like Oreo cookies? That sounds yummy. But I don't know if I'd want to smell like a delicious cookie. It might make me hungry all the time. ahhaha

      I love the bottle shape of the body milk. So cute!

      Fiona

      ReplyDelete