Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Funky tiger nail design (TUTORIAL)

It's been a while girls, hasn't it? I missed making a post for you; it;s not the end of my exams yet but I had taken some pics and I found some time to make a post ;) It's a nail tutorial Iove. The original idea belongs to
 MacBarbie07 aka Bethany, she is awesome check out her channel.
Here's what were're going for:







Begin by painting your 2/3 of your nail with hot pink varnish. Apply 2 coats if needed.


Paint the rest of it a coraly red. Again apply 2 coats if you have to.


Where the colors meet, make a stripe of orange or yellow... I'm using orange.



Paint horizontal stripes and you're done !


If you recreate this post pics ;)

Have fun girls,
xoxo
Alaeis

1 comment:

  1. This looks incredible on you. How fun! :)

    I also saw her YouTube tutorial and thought it looked so cheerful and summery.

    I've been thinking of doing a multi-neon manicure soon. Came up with a good idea. Now it's all about the execution.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete