Friday, June 17, 2011

NYX auto eye pencil in Black


You'll be wondering what's up with me and NYX lately...I recently bought some things from Cherry Culture so that's the reason that I've been showing so many NYX products. Today I'll be showing you the Auto Eye pencil.





If I could say one thing to this pencil that would be : "I.HATE.YOU" Actually that's three things. Seriously girls this is not good. It's not awful to the point I wanna toss it BUT I don't like it at all. The color pay-off is minimal, I can't line my waterline, it creases and smudges. They only days I use this is when I;m bored to do my eye makeup and want to give my eyes a boost. I line my upper and lower lashlines and smudge. But that's about it. Don't even think about trying to use this when you have done your eye makeup properly!

Le Good

  • Cruelty free
  • I like that I don't ahev to sharpen it
  • Cheap
Le Bad
  • No color pay-off whatsoever
  • Creases
  • Smudges
  • Ruins eye makeup
  • Does not stay on the water line
YOU DON'T NEED THIS.

kisses,
Alaeis

4 comments:

  1. Your first sentence in your second paragraph made me laugh! But seriously, it's too bad that this was such a failure. NYX makes a lot of great products. Looks like they'll have to work on this one more.

    Thanks for the heads up. You've helped me save some money.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen their new glide on pencils?I wanna try them sooo bad :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is one of NYX's nicer-packaged products, it seems. Too bad the product inside sucks! Thanks for the big AVOID warning sign!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I've seen their new slide on pencils, but I haven't tried them yet.

    People say that they're comparable to the Urban Decay Glide On pencils, but obviously NYX is way more inexpensive. I've heard good things about the NYX ones.

    Let me know if you try them, Alaeis! I'm curious to know what you think of them.
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete