Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lancome: The Lavender Collection 2011

Since I am officially a Lancome fanatic I couldn't stop myself from showing you the latest collection. It is simply AMAZING!


19.00$

This second one is really unique. It has blue glitter in it but you can't tell much from this pic.
Beautiful isn't it? 29.00$


My favorite thing from the collection! Such a pretty highlighter! 40$

24.50$
These are something like BENEFIT crease less eyeshadow and I love them :) 25.00$



LAVANDER QUAD-So lovely 42$

PLUMS QUAD- Dunno why it's called plum but I also like it



LAVENDER BALLARINE 26$
BEIGE BALLARINE-Out of the three lipglosses I'm luving this one. I



ROSE BALLARINE

A nice berry lipstick.35$








So what do you think? Are you picking up anything? Because I definitely am.

1 comment: